Chaf's Digital Brain

Monday, September 18, 2006

A Day's Grace

Another film in the bag...well technically my first film in the bag even though this is my second shoot! Lots of hard work was invested into this film by many awesome volunteers from the NB Film Co-Op plus a few non-members (which is ok). I am going to focus my free time into my own projects that I will be working on with some friends from the NB Film Co-Op. I am also working with some really awesome gentleman who are creating a unique website which hopefully will allow local artists to post their work. I can't wait to get this going!

Please check out some of my links:


Youtube: www.youtube.com/profile?user=chafichaddad
Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/chaf/
del.icio.us bookmarks: del.icio.us/chaf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home