Chaf's Digital Brain

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Happy Happy, Joy Joy

It's been a while since i've posted any of my thoughts, but that's because i've found so much video content to show everyone, and well, video is more exciting than text. I was just hired by a large video game and entertainment firm as a network tech admin guy. This will be a challenging position which totally suits me. This firm does a lot of really interesting business. I can't really get into it here, but I'm amazed that a company like this exists in Fredericton. Everyone I work with is really nice and friendly.

Things are going really well for me lately. I'm working as a production assistant on Joel Thompson's no budget thriller "They Didn't Make It". In September I will be working as a grip on a comedy being shot in Moncton starring my bud Joshua Kole Linton.

Project X is coming along nicely. I have lots of people interested in getting this thing off the ground. I still need as much content as possible. So if anyone has an idea for a sitcom type show, a cooking show, a newscast, a weather show...whatever, let me know and I will plan it with you and post it here. If anyone has a digi cam that does video and audio, shoot ANYTHING, post it on youtube, and tell me about it...i will add it to this blog.

Here is a video of Josh in Moncton:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home